2018 Registration Dates
2018 St. Tammany Project Christmas Registration Dates will be available in early fall. Please check back for more information.
For more updates, follow St. Tammany Project Christmas on Facebook.
- Children, to age 18 and still in school, living with their parents/legal guardians
- Senior citizens (65 and older) who are residents of St. Tammany Parish and receiving SNAP benefits
Participants agree to not participate in any other Christmas assistance program. If your family shows up on a list from another church, agency or organization giving Christmas assistance, you will be automatically dropped from STPC.
How to Register:
1. Attend one of our registration dates at one of three sites across the parish. DATES FOR 2018 WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN EARLY FALL.
2. BRING ALL DOCUMENTATION:
- Valid picture I.D. of applicant
- Original birth certificate for gift recipients
- Social security cards for ALL household members
- Proof of income for ALL household members (Pay-stub, SSI documents, etc.)
- SNAP eligibility letter or current print out (showing all household members)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Proof of high school enrollment (current report card required if child is 18 years old)
How do I know if I am approved?
- If you are approved, you will receive a postcard with the location of your Distribution Site. Distribution Day typically takes place the week before Christmas.
- If your application is denied, you will receive a letter explaining why you were denied.